Monday, February 18, 2008

R&B Live Charlotte


R&B Live

It saddens me to see the lack of R&B presence in Charlotte, NC. Seems like behind every bus stop in this city it is eight sometimes thirteen rappers, but the stock of real R&B singers is scarce. And truly, I don't believe that there is a shortage of singers , I just believe that perhaps there is not a place in Charlotte they can call home. Well, actually there is a spot.
I can recall first seeing the flyer for R&B Live on Mingle Berry at the beginning of the year. I was very interested in seeing what was going down, but I could never find time to pass through. So I believe late January, I sucked it up, took a "L" at the job, and left...just to go check out this R&B Live. I must say, I was impressed. The crowd was small, yet the feel was so cozy and intimate. I felt safe and I was also able to enjoy some great R&B music. What could be better?
I went with my business partner and we both agreed that this weekly event should be experienced by everyone at least one time in their life. I invite you out every Wednesday to come and listen to a live band and some great R&B singers. Its nice to see Charlotte R&B society has a home.

Check out the website http://www.randblivecharlotte.com

0 comments:

 


Only My Opinion Counts © 2008. Design by: Pocket