Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Like there's this guy....


"Ok...like...there is this guy...and like...he's so cute...and like, I like him....like...a lot. He's like...everything I want...like...but...I don't...could it really be...like...true love for me? Like...I just don't know....!"

Ok, seriously, I share with you a lot of aspects of my life in hopes that you may relate and apply. I really just want you to know that we are all together in the struggle and that we all go through pain, happiness, joy, dissappointment, and...and love. So where am I now on my emotional roller coster, well, judging from the above comment, "Like...I met this guy...and like...he's so cute."

One thing I hate about getting into a relationship is that inital trial phase you have to go through to get to know one another. Love is a gamble to me. You have to bet you heart in order to play the game. And like any other gambling spectrum, you win or you loose. Boy, how I hate to loose. Yes, I met someone and yes he's cute, but that only mattered to me years ago. Sure I want him to be easy on the eye, but now its a lot more to consider before betting my heart on him.

I been doing my research on this young man. So far so.....alright. He has his faults and outside issues, but then again, who doesn't. I really like the way that he is a gentleman and adores me greatly. Really he reminds me of my father which is why this guy is getting so much of my attention. So, now what do I do?

I move easy. I proceed with caution. I make sure that every little step I take in this relationship is ordered by the Lord. But the main thing is I cannot be afraid of being dissappointed. This factor is what keeps a lot of us from being able to love someone. We are so scared of that broken heart feeling that we think it is wise to just stay away from love altogether. But how wise is that? What are the draw backs to not having someone of your own.

1. Lonely...I'm so lonely...I have nobody to call my own....
2. No stability, you are constantly allowing people to come in and out your life and that is not all the time healthy
3. It sucks to be that friend that don't have a mate. Everyone has someone but you...lol
4. Its always good to share your life with someone. Sometimes having that one person who understands your life and all that comes with it, and they still don't judge you....its a great thing.
5. God created us to find someone and be fruitful and mulitply.

So, back to me, what is DFitz going to do about this guy that obviously has a hold on her attention? Hummmmmmmmm good question. I will not be scared of any experience God has prepared for me. If this is just a seasonal relationship, thank you Lord. If this is my forever, than thank you Lord just the same. Love is a beautiful thing when you can appreciate the good and the bad about the emotion.

Continue to pray for me, and I'll keep you informed on whats good in my life......

DFitz
Write is Right

0 comments:

 


Only My Opinion Counts © 2008. Design by: Pocket