Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Untold Story

If you haven't been through anything then this is not for you

Not to say get measuring tape to match what I been through

We all got our struggles but mine kinda got to me

Left me with one leg to stand on but I'm still hopping

I'm still moving regardless of my heartachs

And I'm not stopping because I made a couple mistakes

My main battle is within me so I fight my self

I do this so I won't fight anybody else

The pain that I feel and that tears i have cried

Had the same orgin it all came from the inside

So I'm not going to take it out on nobody

I'd rather battle demons inside my body

Everyone think they can understand DFitz

But they can't see DFitz really need an exorcist

Maybe not that, but just something close

Lay hands on my body and pray for my soul

I seen it all before age five so I begin life fast

Sex, drugs, alcohol, and running that cash

I've seen them sniffing lines, I got a taste my self

Kept it under the bed, then moved it to the shelf

Top shelf where the hennesy and remy sat

Out in the open drunk as hell laid out on my lap

The parties, the people, the pain, the trouble

Seeing my parents careless, it was all a struggle

The smoke, the break-up, the police, the guards

It kinda broke me up but never tore me apart

Its proof that I'm hard, hell I had to be

Thinking I was to blame for the problems in my family

Daddy leaving me, said it was because of work

It could've been true but then the truth hurts

Mommy always gone, thought she didn't like me

Because when she was around she was constanly yelling

Later I come to find out she was battling demons too

Yet her sorry never healed the pain I had to go through

So as I grew up, living life was a hard task

Because I was use to the sex, alcohol, and cash

Now my folks talking about loving Jesus Christ

Well, where was He for the first part of my life

I went to church but my mind went in the gutter

Sat through the sermons in one ear out the other

Played the role like I was just so happy

Yet everyday took a small piece from me

Became an outcast quit hanging with chicks

Because I hated what being a female represents

So I quit bonding with girls made friends with the guys

Which only made things worse in my life

Because through my teen years boys are trying to cut

And because of distachment I was scared to touch

So I just shook hands and threw high fives

Then I started keeping everyone out of my life

I always fought, at the crack of a whip

If someone looked at me wrong I went and handled it

And the only thing that kept me from being expelled

Was track but I was still running right to hell

College was no better life for me only got worse

I started to think my life was the result of a curse

Wasn't ready but he was so he took my shit

And since that day I just been giving it

I would rather give it than have it taken away

But now sex is just a physical thing, which is hard to say

And I went from worse to awful in relationships

Cause the man I loved used to bust my lips

He use to bruise my back, leave marks on my face

I left him alone when the blood got too much to taste

Life was at a stand still for me I could not move

Every guy I tried to love left me feeling misused

No matter how hard I tried I just could not breath

Finally I just gave up but God never gave up on me

I moved away from it all, ran from my situations

All the demons I was running from though I faced them

My days are better now, I'm starting to shine

Now I'm a gold bar when I was a dime

The life I know I wanted to go untold

But I share it to make sure I know

DFitz is going to make it, broken glass can be fixed

So now God is working on me and I'm not going to resist

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the window, the realness in your words makes you human. But the pain I hear makes me want you even more!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u write well hon. nice blog hope u dont mind the drive by and do chk me out one day if u can

 


Only My Opinion Counts © 2008. Design by: Pocket