Monday, December 8, 2008

Just to make it

Its easy to loose your self in the mist of your dreams
Conforming to the person that society says you should be
And I have noticed that DFitz with the model walk turns heads
Long curly locks and a nice pair of pumps very sexy legs
Tight fitting clothes, make up, shinny lip gloss, and foundation
Made up is how I would describe my situation
Masked is the real me and hidden are my real dreams
Forced to be a fantasy instead of someone's destiny
Surrounded in a life of lies and deceit
Compromising salvation for a little bit of money
Bandaging wounds, exposing my true innocence
The real me I keep hidden and deny her existence
Never admitting I hurt, or that I even can feel
Or admitting that there is someone I care about for real
Hiding the fact that I work hard to be me
Or her or whatever society expects me to be
I've created the shell that was meant to protect all I am
But all its doing is confusing me so what now?
While trying hard to create DFitz, I lost sensation in my life
My emotions are callous, my tears dried up, I can't determine what is right
My conviction gone, my heart is just ... replaced
Or erased, perhaps misplaced behind a wall with no grace
Bitter feelings pump through my veins and no one is trusted
I only shake hands when the right pair of gloves fit
But I smile and play my role I lost DJuana in the mist
Of becoming unreal... just to make it!

0 comments:

 


Only My Opinion Counts © 2008. Design by: Pocket