Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Name is Nicole Richie










I was thinking as I watched the news this evening, if my name was Nicole Richie, how much trouble could I really avoid. Could I ride down a busy highway the wrong way with Vicodin and marijuana in my car? When they pull me over I'm high as a plane and think that getting arrested is a big joke. I wonder if I would've been able to make bail so easily, especially after I put the lives of many people at risk. Oh, but it gets better...this isn't my first time! I'm already a recovering heroin addict, I've been arrested before for drug possession. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/nrichie1.htmlNow, I've done this. So my name is Nicole Richie, how much trouble do you think I'll be in?

Now lets look at this as if it were really me. My name is not Nicole Richie, my name is....well they call me DFitz. I'm a young black woman and my father is not a famous singer. I have a Mercedes but its a late nineties edition. I don't have a prior record, but this day, this day I just wanna let go. So I call the dope boy and I say, "hey let me get a dime bag", and my homegirl slides me a couple Vicodin. Now I can go exactly where I'm trying to go...to the moon.

So now I'm driving down 77south, the wrong way, and the police see me. Lately, the police have been a little trigger happy so, what do you think the outcome of all this would be for me. I'm not rich, my daddy is not famous, I got a nice car, I'm a young woman, I'm black, I'm black, oh yeah, I'm black. Lets say the police are able to stop me before putting a bullet in my for head. Now they are able to see how high I am. So I'm sure they are going to rough me up a bit and put me in the cop car. They are going to let the news crew stick cameras all in my face so that everyone can see this black woman in this nice Mercedes getting arrested.

Now comes time to make bail. Denied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have those "if that was me" moments. I'm so sure the story would have played out a lot differently if I was in that situation. Its funny how Ms. Richie who has money coming out her behind can't seem to stay out of trouble. It just goes to show money does not equal happiness. Her click of friends can vouch for that statement. Lindsey Lohan, Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton, all of them are rich white girls who stay in some kind of trouble.

Yet whats crazy, they commit crimes that the average person would serve time for. Their crimes range from child neglect, to drunk driving, fighting in the club, to underage drinking. Uhhhhh, so you mean to tell me if I make a billion dollars a year I can commit crimes and get away with it. NO DFITZ, its an equation to all of this. Its one thing that I would still be lacking....pale skin.

Don't be surprised I say this. Its a well known fact white people get away with more than blacks or any other race for that matter. Money or no money, the punishment and embarrassment I be put through would surpass the treatment Ms. Nicole Ritchie is receiving now. Really, think about it....do you believe I'm right?

DFitz

Write is Right

0 comments:

 


Only My Opinion Counts © 2008. Design by: Pocket