Thursday, March 13, 2008

I fucked up

I fucked up, excuse my french but I fucked up

And I am constantly wondering why I can't luck up

I get sucked into the daily dramas trying to avoid being a mama

But here I am looking down like what do I do now

But the answers not on the ground its on this round

Pink dot that lay on the test and now I'm thinking what next

What do I expect from a night of unprotected sex

I'm a statistic and now they will point and laugh

They will laugh at the big belly I have

Or have not, the test might be wrong..right

Did he really nut in me that night, but the sex was out of site

Had my mind gone as we grinded all night long

On and on, his moans my groans, its known

That he is married to this white chick Carrie

Who has carried three of his five kids

So thats what it is, I live in the fizz

A painful carbonation or life's hesitation

To serve me with relations just face 'em

But I face shit and the shit I face is the shit I taste

Which becomes the shit I try to erase so it may be misplaced

Yet there is a track of shit that continues to follow me

And now this shit is obviously showing the flaws of me

Because there is a pink dot or is it blue

Is this test new or is it through

And I hold in my hand the test of life

The test which I know is 99% right

It proof of the life I have lived and now the life I must give

A life full of secrects and fibs, for a life of bottles and bibs

To me this is all scary, I tell him, he tells Carrie

Carrie will stay married for he's done it two other times with Mary

And Mary and I are only his sex substitutions, welcome to my life of confusion

Now I work on this illusion and bring about some defusion

The pink dot does not deserve a life so corrupt

Damn, I fucked up, I fucked up

-DFitz

Write is Right

0 comments:

 


Only My Opinion Counts © 2008. Design by: Pocket