Thursday, March 20, 2008


I;m Happy
Let me wipe my brow as I take a bow, proud that for one sec in my life I am happy
The smile that I woke up with this morning has not left my face and my dimples are filled with joy
And for no apparent reason, just grateful to be alive, I have achieve that perfect peace
My walk is of confidence and I complete each step with grace not considering tomorrow may be different
And I know that this type of day is God's little way of rewarding me for my endurance
Not to mention yesterday, but the fog around my life was so thick it began choking my existence
Today is different...
Today I am happy, today I smile, and even though yesterdays trails are still at my waist, I accept this reward
I wear my smile proudly and I try my best to rub off on others what has been rubbed off on me
Its an amazing feeling that only one who has shared my shoes can understand
Its a lot of size sevens in this world, so I proclaim that we share this experience so that it may encourage others
My life is far from perfect, however, today...I think I tasted God's good grace, sprinkled with perfection, with a side of appreciation
I am full of the spirit of the Holy Ghost!
And as I wipe my brow, I gladly take my bow, proud that for one sec in my life I am happy!



1 comments:

Don said...

I can feel your joy. Make it last forever. I like where you spoke of God rewarding your endurance.

 


Only My Opinion Counts © 2008. Design by: Pocket