Thursday, March 13, 2008

I thought about you today, but then I thought about me

I thought about them, then I thought about we

How we use to hang, how we use to be

How I use smile everytime I would hear you sing

How we use to fight and make up in the end

How you were my only and my one true friend

The way you use cook for me can never for get that

Out in the streets we had each other's back

I was your Frick you were my Frack

You was the coke with my bottle of Jack

I'd give a lung to bring you back

I gave my heart as a matter of fact

But I take it all in stride, the hurt I try to hide

Cause everytime I think about it apart of me dies

You could've told me, could've should've but decline

Can't take back what left with the time

But I must admit in the back of mind

Still wishing that you was mine....

And with the days passing by it get a little easier

Niggas compliment me it get a little easier

I don't see your face, it gets a little easier

But the chick that got your mind, got me wishing I was her

You will always be the one that got the best of me

But I guess it will be one to get the rest of me

And hopefully I can make the rest of a bit of more appealing

They will appreciate the real me...

Never mind that, just wanna let you know

It was never my choice to ever let you go

But now its my choice to let you go

I love you but I love me more...

-DFitz

0 comments:

 


Only My Opinion Counts © 2008. Design by: Pocket